Bryston 4B Cubed Amplifier - PRO Version - 2020 Model
Open Box. Full Warranty. Mint Condition.
A rarified few components in audiophile lore have become so ubiquitous that nearly every music lover once had, lusted after, or if they're really lucky, currently owns one. One such legend is the Bryston 4B. This product has been manufactured continuously (though often refined) since 1978. Currently this venerated amplifier is on its 6th generation, and it's never been better. Now rated at 300 watts per channel into 8 ohms, (and upwards of 500 into 4 ohms), this true dual-mono amplifier is powerful enough for practically any speaker, yet it's priced to remain within reach. The degree of clarity, power, nuance, and outright truthfulness of this amp is stunning. If you've always wanted one, maybe now is just the right time.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input
- 2 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including transformers
- 300W into 8 ohms (and up to 500 into 4 ohms) per channel
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- PRO version includes 19" rack mount dress panel in black plus rear panel channel trim pots (-14 to 0dB)
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.